• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cannot Copy Movies From My Hard Disk-easy Dvd Copy 4

Movielooker

Question

I know that this was a previous issue but after following the advice given I'm still unable to copy different movie formats to DVD+R disc. I've been able to copy 1 movie to a DVD-RW disc, once. When I attempt to add additional movies the program reacts the same way as the DVD+R disc.

Computer specs: COMPAQ Presario 7126CL, Pentium 4 CPU 1500MHz, 1.0GB RAM, Microsoft XP, 125GB HD.

DVD-RW Drive: LITE-ON DH-20A4P

DVD-RW Disc: Pengo DVD-RW, 4.7GB, 4X

DVD+R Disc: Verbatim DVD+R, 4.7GB, 16X

The problem is that it appears like the program is copying the file and then after an unspecific time period the program displays "not responding". When I check the content of the disc it shows that space has been used but no files show. When I do a Disc Information it shows "zone" information but the information is inaccessible. This has happened to 6-7 discs and each one shows a different amount of used space.

The one DVD-RW disc that I was able to copy properly was a 698mb file and it took approximately 4-5 to copy.

I did contact the Roxio technical personnel and they had me do the "startup file" deselection process on my computer. I believe this was to assist with speeding up the copy time. But still have the problem of the "not responding" issue.

Additional concern is that my computer may be incompatable with DVD Copy 4. If so advice on alternate program.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived