• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Keeping Audio With Video Files

rlcpierce

Question

4 answers to this question

From Roxio Creator, I go into edit video advanced. Which takes me to cinemagic assistant. There are 3 steps. I add two "video's" to the screen, preview them and can hear the sound from my dvc that i just uploaded with the video on one cable. (mini usb). I click Next which asks me to select styles, etc. I click on "edit in videowave" to drop everything in order and add some music to the "pics" that were also added in the beginning and when I push play- my audio is no longer on my video.

Even when I do a test and just keep clicking on next next next and save, the audio is gone. When I had this issue in Windows movie maker, i just had to change the input to DVC. Although with this, i can hear the audio after importing the movie from the dvc, but it doesn't stay with it in the project.

From Roxio Creator, I go into edit video advanced. Which takes me to cinemagic assistant. There are 3 steps. I add two "video's" to the screen, preview them and can hear the sound from my dvc that i just uploaded with the video on one cable. (mini usb). I click Next which asks me to select styles, etc. I click on "edit in videowave" to drop everything in order and add some music to the "pics" that were also added in the beginning and when I push play- my audio is no longer on my video.

Even when I do a test and just keep clicking on next next next and save, the audio is gone. When I had this issue in Windows movie maker, i just had to change the input to DVC. Although with this, i can hear the audio after importing the movie from the dvc, but it doesn't stay with it in the project.

You're problem is that you are using the Cinemagic assistant. When that's used, the native audio for the video is suppressed. It's the way that assistant was designed. You need to use VideoWave to create your project.

If you clicked on the Edit Video - Advanced button, on the Home Page, then VideoWave should have opened. If it didn't, there is something wrong.

If VideoWave opened, the only way you will get to CineMagic, is if you click on File, then on New CineMagic, which you shouldn't do.

Archived