2009 In Numbers

Xyzzy

Question

6 answers to this question

How many DVD etc. templates, VideoWave effects, SmartSound soundtracks and other stuff we get this time?

my version of 2009 (mailed version) has 78 menus vs 72 on EMC10l. I've read other posts where they say there are 83 menus...I can't explain the difference. I 've only had it one day, but from what I have seen, no new transitions, effects. I don't know about Smartsound yet, but it probably is the same as well. This is a bit disappointment to me.

my version of 2009 (mailed version) has 78 menus vs 72 on EMC10l. I've read other posts where they say there are 83 menus...I can't explain the difference. I 've only had it one day, but from what I have seen, no new transitions, effects. I don't know about Smartsound yet, but it probably is the same as well. This is a bit disappointment to me.

Check out this post. In MyDVD (Creator 2009), select File->Project Settings. Switch to 16:9. Then select Change Menu Styles. How many styles do you see now?

Check out this post. In MyDVD (Creator 2009), select File->Project Settings. Switch to 16:9. Then select Change Menu Styles. How many styles do you see now?

Okay, I tried that,but changing to 16:9 has no effect on the number of menus. You have to check the 'blu ray' or AVCHD' to see additional menus (only 5 labeled HD), that brings the total to 83. Again, I just checked the web and it says that the Blu Ray plug in (which I installed) has 20 exciting HD menus to get you started......WHERE ARE THEY?

Okay, I tried that,but changing to 16:9 has no effect on the number of menus. You have to check the 'blu ray' or AVCHD' to see additional menus (only 5 labeled HD), that brings the total to 83. Again, I just checked the web and it says that the Blu Ray plug in (which I installed) has 20 exciting HD menus to get you started......WHERE ARE THEY?

I see, by your post in another forum, that you found them.

Archived