• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rebates

Grampa Dave

Question

As a owner of EMC 10 I can purchase Creator 2009 for $99.99 US. They are offering me a $30.00 rebate making the cost $69.99 (good price). My question is when and how is this rebate applied??? Maybe those of you that have already purchased Creator 2009 could answer this question as I have not been able to find this answer on the Roxio web site.

Thanks in advance

Grampadave

4 answers to this question

You have not figured out that 'strategy' by now??? :lol:

A corporation looks at it this way:

• Instant Rebate = $XX.xx Lost on each and every sale!
  • Mail-in Rebate = $XX.xx lost only to the few who jump through all the hoops and bother to get it mailed in! :huh:

And if you have trouble, it isn't "their fault" because PIA Rebates Inc. is handling it…

Don't you just love a good Responsibility Dodge ;)

...or the latest complication, sending a debit card instead of a check. Now people are who do go through the hoops are less likely to spend the full amount of the rebate and the $20 promised ends up costing the company a buck or two less. (Heck, it all adds up.)

There is a mail-in rebate form available for download at checkout. I didn't see it any where else either and it does not show up until you actually purchase.

Thanks for your help. Seems to me that Roxio would be better off giving us an instant rebate instead of making us go thru the hassle of mailing it in and waiting 8 -10 weeks for the money.

Thanks for your help. Seems to me that Roxio would be better off giving us an instant rebate instead of making us go thru the hassle of mailing it in and waiting 8 -10 weeks for the money.

You have not figured out that 'strategy' by now??? :lol:

A corporation looks at it this way:

• Instant Rebate = $XX.xx Lost on each and every sale!
  • Mail-in Rebate = $XX.xx lost only to the few who jump through all the hoops and bother to get it mailed in! :huh:

And if you have trouble, it isn't "their fault" because PIA Rebates Inc. is handling it…

Don't you just love a good Responsibility Dodge ;)

Archived