• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Delay On Dvd After Burning

chons

Question

HELLO TO ALL I NEW MY ISSUE IS ON MY CUMPUTER MY MOVIES ARE DVIX FORMAT IF I PLAY ON MY CUMPUTER AUIDO IS OK BUT AFTER CONVERT FRO DVIX TO DVD THE AUDIO OR SAUND HAVE A DELAY IS LIKE YOU HEAR THEY VOICES FIRST AND THE THE VIDEO AUDIO AND VIDEO NO MATCHING ...HOW CAN I RESOL THIS PROBLEM ? THANKS FOR YOU HELP TO ALL :rolleyes:

1 answer to this question

HELLO TO ALL I NEW MY ISSUE IS ON MY CUMPUTER MY MOVIES ARE DVIX FORMAT IF I PLAY ON MY CUMPUTER AUIDO IS OK BUT AFTER CONVERT FRO DVIX TO DVD THE AUDIO OR SAUND HAVE A DELAY IS LIKE YOU HEAR THEY VOICES FIRST AND THE THE VIDEO AUDIO AND VIDEO NO MATCHING ...HOW CAN I RESOL THIS PROBLEM ? THANKS FOR YOU HELP TO ALL :rolleyes:

Turn off the all caps unless you have a visual problem. It is considered yelling and besides it is hard to read.

What application are you trying to use? How are you converting. Are you using Video Copy and Convert?

What are your computer specifications? Perhaps it just can't keep up with the encoding.

Please take time to read what you post before you post it. Run a spell checker. I don't understand half the words and most of the problem. What is your native language perhaps we can run a translator to get our reply into your language.

Archived