Length Of Audio On Dvd Introduction Screen

mcmcavoy

Question

I have Easy Media Creator 10 and I am using MyDVD to make a DVD collection of home videos. I have the entry screen and 4 chapter selection screens. I added audio to both the intial screen and the chapter selection screens. However, the audio cuts off after a few seconds in a part making the music seem incomplete. I looked at the settings screen for the chapters submenu, where animation length is entered. It is defauted to 21 seconds. I want to add 3 or 4 more seconds but the plus button does not seem to work. It will let me reduce the amount but will not let me increase it. Is there a way to increase this so the music and video segment on the screen play a little longer?

2 answers to this question

I have Easy Media Creator 10 and I am using MyDVD to make a DVD collection of home videos. I have the entry screen and 4 chapter selection screens. I added audio to both the intial screen and the chapter selection screens. However, the audio cuts off after a few seconds in a part making the music seem incomplete. I looked at the settings screen for the chapters submenu, where animation length is entered. It is defauted to 21 seconds. I want to add 3 or 4 more seconds but the plus button does not seem to work. It will let me reduce the amount but will not let me increase it. Is there a way to increase this so the music and video segment on the screen play a little longer?

This post may also help -- and it includes the pinned post thread GPB points you to. Also, a little easier than Gary's thorough discussion of this issue.

Archived