• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave Photo Slideshow

christypuck

Question

I've just bought Media Creator 10 and I"m trying to make a dvd slideshow for my baby's first birthday next week. I want to use photos & video. I've added the photos and want to add blank "slides" with text- title page, etc. and I can't figure out how! Any other tips on how to make a great production using videowave- where can I find specific instructions on using videowave?

1 answer to this question

I've just bought Media Creator 10 and I"m trying to make a dvd slideshow for my baby's first birthday next week. I want to use photos & video. I've added the photos and want to add blank "slides" with text- title page, etc. and I can't figure out how! Any other tips on how to make a great production using videowave- where can I find specific instructions on using videowave?

Here are a few, the first two might be the best for you. karri has some excellent videos and the second link is a written step by step. In EMC 10, substitute Video Copy and Convert for Disc Copier.

Karri's videos (link)

How to - text

More videos

Roxio videos (My Moments) Note: this may be a little confusing since Roxio has come out with a new version and some of the tips may not apply.

And lastly, look in the Tips and Tricks sections of the EMC 9 and EMC 10 forums for specialized help developed by the users.

Archived