• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Windows Sidebar Stopped Working W/creator 2009

SailorDude

Question

2 answers to this question

After I installed download version of Creator 2009, my Windows Sidebar (Windows Ultimate) stopped working, or at least the audio/video gadgets stopped working. I started getting all kinds of error messages relating to Sidebar crashing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I don't have any AV gadgets but my clock, calendar and weather are all working OK.

You might want to reinstall those AV gadgets.

Tell me which ones you are having trouble with and I'll try.

Edited by sknis

After I installed download version of Creator 2009, my Windows Sidebar (Windows Ultimate) stopped working, or at least the audio/video gadgets stopped working. I started getting all kinds of error messages relating to Sidebar crashing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Same here. In my case, I had EMC10 already installed on my desktop, so I decided to uninstall it first, then installed EMC 2009 and experienced all the problems you mentioned about. So I reformatted the hard drive, installed Vista from scratch, then reinstalled EMC 2009 and everything is just fine now.