• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Functions In Videowave & Mydvd?

Xyzzy

Question

6 answers to this question

Take a look at this website page for the features. It lists the new ones.

I read this and noticed it said:

"New! Easily convert video, audio and now photos to your preferred formats right from your desktop, and send to portable devices"

W/ EMC10, when I use Videowave and Output w/ the AVC H 264 option, it often results in an out of sync video / audio output (for me). As a result, I convert to this format using C&Convert.

Has anyone noticed whether outputting to the H 264 format in Videowave w/ in Creator '09 improves the sync issue (assuming you had a sync issue w/ EMC 10)? :glare:

I read this and noticed it said:

"New! Easily convert video, audio and now photos to your preferred formats right from your desktop, and send to portable devices"

W/ EMC10, when I use Videowave and Output w/ the AVC H 264 option, it often results in an out of sync video / audio output (for me). As a result, I convert to this format using C&Convert.

Has anyone noticed whether outputting to the H 264 format in Videowave w/ in Creator '09 improves the sync issue (assuming you had a sync issue w/ EMC 10)? :glare:

I haven't had sync issues in the past myself, so I can't say that it would be fixed, or better in C2009. I think the first part of your post tho is probably referring to the SyncIt app that's new in C2009. haven't tried it yet, but looks pretty easy to use.

Archived