View In Videowave

christypuck

Question

First of all I apologize for such a silly question, but... I have somehow changed what I see in Videowave when I am in Timeline. Previously I could see the pictures above the other components of the production- which was important so I could see where text, audio.... related to them. Now, I see "video, text, etc." but not the pics. Anyone know how I can change this?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

When you say pictures, are you talking about the row of icons or images that you have added to the timeline? Is the vertical scroll bar on the left dragged all the way up so that you can view the top of the timeline? Did you put your images in an internal track?

First of all I apologize for such a silly question, but... I have somehow changed what I see in Videowave when I am in Timeline. Previously I could see the pictures above the other components of the production- which was important so I could see where text, audio.... related to them. Now, I see "video, text, etc." but not the pics. Anyone know how I can change this?

Thanks!

You could try zooming out, by using the magnifying icon, at the right end of the row of icons, at the top of the Production Editor, but I don't know if it will do any good. When I change to Timeline view, when doing a slide show production, I see only the first photo, and the last photo.

Archived