• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 10

Taff2493

Question

Hi, I have just installed Roxio creator 10, the problem I am having is when I try to dock my media selector I get a message saying it has not been possible to dock media selector at the current display resolution, i have contacted support and they told me to change my resolution to match my monitor, when i cheked my desk top properties for the settings they are the same 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

unless i have been doing it all wrong, can someone please help, I am a PC newbie and am realy stuck.

Thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Hi cdanteek, thanks for helping, I have cheked my DPI and it is at 96, still the same problem though, any other ideas ? I also seen various links under your message should I try to use any of them, I have a habit of cliking things and getting into trouble, thought I should ask first before I do damage as I so often do, if any of the above are for me to use, which do you suggest ?

Thanks

Paul

List your system specs, similar to how I have mine listed in my signature.

Hi again Grandpa, I hope I have done this right, here go's.

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)

System Manufacturer: GBT___

System Model: NVDAACPI

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz

Memory: 512MB RAM

Page File: 509MB used, 737MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 7300 GT

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Display Memory: 256.0 MB

Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200

Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll

Driver Version: 6.14.0011.7519 (English)

DDI Version: 9 (or higher)

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 5/16/2008 14:01:00, 6108928 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

VDD: n/a

Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys

Mini VDD Date: 5/16/2008 14:01:00, 6557408 bytes

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0393

SubSys ID: 0x00000000

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A

Hi, I have just installed Roxio creator 10, the problem I am having is when I try to dock my media selector I get a message saying it has not been possible to dock media selector at the current display resolution, i have contacted support and they told me to change my resolution to match my monitor, when i cheked my desk top properties for the settings they are the same 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

unless i have been doing it all wrong, can someone please help, I am a PC newbie and am realy stuck.

Thanks in advance

Have you read this link?

Thanks in advance

Screen resolution has to be at 1280x1024 for docking to work

Hi cdanteek, thanks for helping, I have cheked my DPI and it is at 96, still the same problem though, any other ideas ? I also seen various links under your message should I try to use any of them, I have a habit of cliking things and getting into trouble, thought I should ask first before I do damage as I so often do, if any of the above are for me to use, which do you suggest ?

Thanks

Paul

Archived