• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

and0011

"rnenu.msi" Not Being Found

Question

HI,

I'm trying to install a game on my laptop, the game is Lock On. It stars with a .iso image but just when the installation is about to begin it pops up a message that saids: The feature you are about to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click on OK to try again or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package "RNENU.msi" in the box (Y:\Bin\Core\RecordNow\).

Then if I hit Cancel another pop up appears saying: An installation package for the product Sonic RecordNow! cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package "RNENU.msi".

I already downloaded and installed the Sonic RecordNow! and the Windows Installer but this keeps going on... I don't know what to do !!

I'll appreciate any advise or solution.

Thx!!

4 answers to this question

HI,

I'm trying to install a game on my laptop, the game is Lock On. It stars with a .iso image but just when the installation is about to begin it pops up a message that saids: The feature you are about to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click on OK to try again or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package "RNENU.msi" in the box (Y:\Bin\Core\RecordNow\).

Then if I hit Cancel another pop up appears saying: An installation package for the product Sonic RecordNow! cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package "RNENU.msi".

I already downloaded and installed the Sonic RecordNow! and the Windows Installer but this keeps going on... I don't know what to do !!

I'll appreciate any advise or solution.

Thx!!

Go into the search (top right on this page) and type in RNENU.msi, and select all forums....you should get a few hits.

Go into the search (top right on this page) and type in RNENU.msi, and select all forums....you should get a few hits.

I already did but non of them were like really helpful any other option????

I already did but non of them were like really helpful any other option????

Tell us what you HAVE tried to do, and we can go from there.

I think there's a bit of confusion here - a .iso image is not an app or an installation - it's a sort of archive (an image fiole of a CD or DVD and needs to be burnt - you can open the iso for burning with any of the Roxio apps or even the free ImgBurn and use that to create the disc (and that's where the missing files will be)

Think of it as a 'zip' file containing all the files for the disc)