samandjulius

Loading Thumbnails Onto Photoshow

Question

Hello.. Just wondering if this happened to anyone and is there anything I can do? When my photoshow detects pictures in my watch folder "My Pictures" folder, it "updates my library". However, when it says "loading thumbnails", my photoshow freezes. I have to manually close down photoshow by the task manager. Luckily I can still open the photoshow program. However, I am about to make a new photoshow just now. Does this affect my photoshows that I later create? Why is it doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello.. Just wondering if this happened to anyone and is there anything I can do? When my photoshow detects pictures in my watch folder "My Pictures" folder, it "updates my library". However, when it says "loading thumbnails", my photoshow freezes. I have to manually close down photoshow by the task manager. Luckily I can still open the photoshow program. However, I am about to make a new photoshow just now. Does this affect my photoshows that I later create? Why is it doing this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Please let us know which version of PhotoShow you are using. Please describe the exact text of any error you see and what actions lead up to it.

This will help eliminate some variables.