• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vista vs Roxio Creator 2009

badbubba

Question

9 answers to this question

For starters Vista is an OS (Operating System) and Creator 2009 is an application that runs on an OS

OSs have very little functionality other than providing something on which apps can run :lol:

Oh yeah i knew that , thanks lol, i will play with it see myself i have nero 8 too

I am new here to learning what does Creator 2009 do that Vista cannot? is it better than NerO

For starters Vista is an OS (Operating System) and Creator 2009 is an application that runs on an OS

OSs have very little functionality other than providing something on which apps can run :lol:

I am new here to learning what does Creator 2009 do that Vista cannot? is it better than NerO

Perhaps Bubba meant Windows Movie Maker (Link) ?

Since Movie Maker (WMM) is already on your Vista computer it has the advantage of cost ($0). As with anything that is free, there are limitations to the program. The other two are suites of applications that have many more options including audio and back up applications as well as more functionality in video editing.

WMM is a very good starter program, similar to OEM (free software) but will lead you to wanting more.

Who would know?

I see a lot of good people guessing hard to try and work out what the poster is saying, or running, or trying to do, but I think in the end we have to gently steer the poster and wait until (s)he tells us. To try and cover all possibilities before that happens is rather exhausting.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived