• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Reinstalling Emc 9

Marcky

Question

I am wondering if any one knows how to reinstall EMC 9 after a clean uninstall- my Roxio came with the computer and I want to reinstall because the dvd portion became corrupted.

I was considering using recovery manager to put it back in, but was told that it would probably not install correctly- or certain files would be missing.

Any suggestions? Thank you,

Marc.

Note: the only problem I had was with "MY DVD" in the creator -everything else worked.

4 answers to this question

I am wondering if any one knows how to reinstall EMC 9 after a clean uninstall- my Roxio came with the computer and I want to reinstall because the dvd portion became corrupted.

I was considering using recovery manager to put it back in, but was told that it would probably not install correctly- or certain files would be missing.

Any suggestions? Thank you,

Marc.

Note: the only problem I had was with "MY DVD" in the creator -everything else worked.

You may want to contact the Dell, HP or whatever company manufactured your pc to see if they can help.

As an aside, EMC 10 is on sale lots of places because of Creator 2009's recent release. Maybe you could consider buying a full version of EMC on sale? :)

Archived