Watch A Video Wave Production

christypuck

Question

9 answers to this question

Does anyone know what would cause the BURN button to be dark in My DVD? You can't click it-

Are there other steps I need to complete before clicking on the dvd express?

What other ways can I output my videowave production for viewing this week?

thanks!

You need to list the steps that you took, before you tried to click the Burn button.

If you need to show it this weekend, you can plug your laptop or desktop into one of the sources of your tv and show it that way. It looks like you don't have a dvd burner but rather a dvd reader. Have you burned dvds before? On my laptop there is a output connection. See what connection you need for video at the tv in sight and the laptop out sight. I have watched dvd movies from my laptop when my dvd player on the home entertainment system was out.

I have made a production in videowave and I"m not able to burn it . I'm planning to show it at a party this weekend- Is there any other way I can show it to them w/o burning it to a dvd?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Why aren't you able to burn it? You need to answer questions, asked of you, or there is no way for you to get help.

Does your production preview okay in VideoWave? Did you use VideoWave, or the Assistant, to make the production?

The preview is fine. In videowave I click My DVD Express. There I click CREATE DISC. A BURN PROJECT window opens and BURN TO DISC is checked. The BURN button at the bottom left is dark and cannot be clicked. That's where I"m stuck.

Thanks.

Have you tried bringing your production into MyDVD -- not MyDVD Express -- and then selecting burn > save disc image file and not choosing burn to disc?

burnisome6.gif

The preview is fine. In videowave I click My DVD Express. There I click CREATE DISC. A BURN PROJECT window opens and BURN TO DISC is checked. The BURN button at the bottom left is dark and cannot be clicked. That's where I"m stuck.

Thanks.

In addition to what Tom suggested, do you have a DVD burner, and did you have a blank DVD in the drive when you went to burn?

When I clicked save disc image- I could click on burn. I did and it looked like it was working- it went on for a few minutes. at the end I clicked OK but the light for the cd/dvd drive was still blinking. I let it contiunue for a while- finally ejected it and tried to see what was on the dvd in a dvd player- said "NO DISC". Then I put it back in the computer and clicked that drive and it said "write these files ". Any suggestions?

Yes, do have dvd burner and dvd in drive-

Thanks.

When I clicked save disc image- I could click on burn. I did and it looked like it was working- it went on for a few minutes. at the end I clicked OK but the light for the cd/dvd drive was still blinking. I let it contiunue for a while- finally ejected it and tried to see what was on the dvd in a dvd player- said "NO DISC". Then I put it back in the computer and clicked that drive and it said "write these files ". Any suggestions?

Yes, do have dvd burner and dvd in drive-

Thanks.

But if you burned just an iso image file and no disc was in your drive, why was your drive blinking and what did you eject? The image should have been created to your hard drive, not on a disc. If you look at my pic, the drive is empty. Try burning the .iso w/ nothing in your drive.

Also, its time to post some specs on your pc.

Archived