• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

leslieone01

Inserting Videos Into Photoshow

Question

I used to be able to add short 10 to 15 second videos to my photoshows but now it wont let me. Especially if I chose to edit them. Most of the videos are too long so when I go to edit to make them shorter the entire program freezes. Has anyone has this problem before?

3 answers to this question

I used to be able to add short 10 to 15 second videos to my photoshows but now it wont let me. Especially if I chose to edit them. Most of the videos are too long so when I go to edit to make them shorter the entire program freezes. Has anyone has this problem before?

Pleas let us know which version you are currently using. If you cannot find any more information or the entire program freezes, you may need to contact support.

Pleas let us know which version you are currently using. If you cannot find any more information or the entire program freezes, you may need to contact support.

Im using the photoshow 5. I contacted support they just said change th format of the video, but I have never had to do it before. I dont have the softeware to change the format in which the video is captured.