I Want A Refund

jamie1234

Question

i feel like i have been misleaded i want to know how to get a refund for a retail store purchaase. i can get no help from help tickets or other wise and i can't even get the drivers working the only way the want to help me is if i pay for it even though it says on their website they were offering free help for this softawre now they are not because itis not the newest anymore please help me no one else will

9 answers to this question

i feel like i have been misleaded i want to know how to get a refund for a retail store purchaase. i can get no help from help tickets or other wise and i can't even get the drivers working the only way the want to help me is if i pay for it even though it says on their website they were offering free help for this softawre now they are not because itis not the newest anymore please help me no one else will

Contact the retail store you bought it from. GM won't give you a refund on a car you bought from a local Chevy dealership.

To get help, you first have to ASK for help

That includes saying what the problem is and also answering any questions put to you

All you have said is 'I bought a car and I can't drive it'

yes this is jamie1234 well if you can help me please try i went through alot the whole fact is i can't get this working the drivers for the device will not install therefore my camera will not work they directed me to a patch but when i run it it says that i need drag to disc vista 64 to run patch i e-mailed roxio they told me that drag to disc is not longer available and the told me to use media selector i am pretty bad figuring all this out and i told them to go through step by step what i need to do they keep saying now they use media selector but i can't find media selector and where to find it or how to get it to work when running this patch i keep getting told about drop and drag i have no idea what that means and i told them that to go step by step with me but they keep sending me the same email i just want to be able to run this patch and see if it works my email is angelaustin1@comcast.net please help

Drivers? What drivers?

please read my reply to the other member and tell me what i can do because now i'm being told by the told by the store that i got my easy mediacreator 10 from that came with the dazzle device and said it supprted windows now it is saying when i go to dazzles site that there are no drivers available for vista 64 bit operating system for this device say why would it say and then roxio say that it works on a 64 bit operating system i am very confused

Contact the retail store you bought it from. GM won't give you a refund on a car you bought from a local Chevy dealership.

please read my other replies and see if you have any help you can give me

OK - first of all drivers are supplied by the hardware maker (in your case, the camera maker) and are not part of any application

Drag to Disc was dropped starting with EMC 10 (it wasn't anything to do with capture, just for packet writing files to a formatted DVD)

For the program to import from your camera, you will need the drivers supplied by the camera maker - also (for video) it needs to be connected by a FireWire connector - USB just won't work. Still photos (with no audio) should be fine but you will need the correct leads and drivers for your camera

yes this is jamie1234 well if you can help me please try i went through alot the whole fact is i can't get this working the drivers for the device will not install therefore my camera will not work they directed me to a patch but when i run it it says that i need drag to disc vista 64 to run patch i e-mailed roxio they told me that drag to disc is not longer available and the told me to use media selector i am pretty bad figuring all this out and i told them to go through step by step what i need to do they keep saying now they use media selector but i can't find media selector and where to find it or how to get it to work when running this patch i keep getting told about drop and drag i have no idea what that means and i told them that to go step by step with me but they keep sending me the same email i just want to be able to run this patch and see if it works my email is angelaustin1@comcast.net please help

please read my reply to the other member and tell me what i can do because now i'm being told by the told by the store that i got my easy mediacreator 10 from that came with the dazzle device and said it supprted windows now it is saying when i go to dazzles site that there are no drivers available for vista 64 bit operating system for this device say why would it say and then roxio say that it works on a 64 bit operating system i am very confused

please read my other replies and see if you have any help you can give me

Do you know what a period and a comma is? Please use them in any future post so that people can try to understand what your are posting.

The Dazzle hardware is a Pinnacle device and was bundled with EMC as an extra - it's neither made nor supported by Roxio and is not part of the suite per se.

For Dazzle support, you have to go to Pinnacle but, unfortunately, Pinnacle do NOT have a Vista 64 driver

This is down to Pinnacle and not Roxio - Roxio provided the software, which you say works - Pinnacle supplied the Dazzle interface and are responsible for the drivers