• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Invalid Product Key

dnmklz

Question

I created a support ticket a while ago, but haven't heard any response so I'll post here in hopes that someone can help me.

It's been a few months since I ran my copy of DVDit Pro HD and when I started it up, it wanted to activate again. The activation failed saying "Invalid Product Key" in red. I searched the knowledge base and it recommended a sequence that would force an "Offline Activation". When I get to the step that displays the product key, the key is blank.

How can I get my product activated again. I've already tried uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling the software, but this doesn't change the result.

I've seen references to the problem with a number of different Roxio products, but haven't seen anything about a definitive resolution or patch.

2 answers to this question

Hi dnmklz,

Please PM me your ticket number and your order number for DVDIt! Pro HD purchase.

Thanks

Ivan

Thanks for the reply, but I've already worked around the issue. I followed the instructions on "Clean install instructions for Creator 2009 on Windows XP" (even though it's not the right product) and after yet another install, it activated properly.