Creator 2009 Capability Check?

farmgirl

Question

Roxio's Creator 2009 looks like a great find. It seems to have most of the stuff I need and for the price seems like we should try it. The only thing I could not tell from the overview was in video editing could I put tags on certain parts of each video to just show those parts. To explain a bit more..........what I would do with some interview footage is to put the video in a kind of outline format

It looks like this on screen

about filling>>>

about covering>>>

about adjusting>>>>

about positioning>>>

Then it pulls just the parts of all 10 or 20 videos that where tagged with the above notes ................so a person can watch just all 10 people talking about the covering..............or just all 10 people talking about filling .................. you don't have to sift thru 10 hours of video to find just the 10 - 1 minute clips about covering, etc.

Does anyone know if Roxio Creator 2009 or Ultimate or any of the other products has this capability??

Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Farmgirl

1 answer to this question

Roxio's Creator 2009 looks like a great find. It seems to have most of the stuff I need and for the price seems like we should try it. The only thing I could not tell from the overview was in video editing could I put tags on certain parts of each video to just show those parts. To explain a bit more..........what I would do with some interview footage is to put the video in a kind of outline format

It looks like this on screen

about filling>>>

about covering>>>

about adjusting>>>>

about positioning>>>

Then it pulls just the parts of all 10 or 20 videos that where tagged with the above notes ................so a person can watch just all 10 people talking about the covering..............or just all 10 people talking about filling .................. you don't have to sift thru 10 hours of video to find just the 10 - 1 minute clips about covering, etc.

Does anyone know if Roxio Creator 2009 or Ultimate or any of the other products has this capability??

Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Farmgirl

I would think that simply creating a DVD with a menu page covering each of your "Titles" would be exactly what you are looking for. Each title would "contain" the clips related to that title.

All EMC products as well as Creator 2009 are able to do this easily

Archived