Can I Crop A Video Segment

jroc

Question

4 answers to this question

There is no "crop video" feature as such in EMC but a similar effect may be achieved by using overlays. Do a search in these forums for "crop video" and you may get several hits

A search of this forum only brought hits from this current thread. I'll try RCD74's pan-and-zoom suggestion first, then your overlays suggestion and see how they each work. It might be six weeks or so before I get to this since I'm currently fishing my behind off before our lakes freeze up in November. After I try these though, I'll come back and report on how they worked. Thanks to you both. :)

Jim

A search of this forum only brought hits from this current thread. I'll try RCD74's pan-and-zoom suggestion first, then your overlays suggestion and see how they each work. It might be six weeks or so before I get to this since I'm currently fishing my behind off before our lakes freeze up in November. After I try these though, I'll come back and report on how they worked. Thanks to you both. :)

Jim

Hope it works out. Let us know. Happy fishing!!

Rachel

I have a video clip of a hummingbird hovering near a feeder. I would like to crop the video so that only the hovering bird is seen and not the feeder. Is that possible? Thanks in advance.

Jim

I am not sure if there is a better way, but you could just use the pan/zoom for that segment of video and it would give you the same result. Just position the pan/zoom in the location of the video you want seen and it should work.

Rachel

I have a video clip of a hummingbird hovering near a feeder. I would like to crop the video so that only the hovering bird is seen and not the feeder. Is that possible? Thanks in advance.

Jim

There is no "crop video" feature as such in EMC but a similar effect may be achieved by using overlays. Do a search in these forums for "crop video" and you may get several hits

Archived