• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sonic Dvd For Photo Story 3 Installation Problems!

shezza

Question

I was wondering if anyone could be any help to me??

I have bought sonic DVD for photo stry 3 online and tried to download the product onto my computer. I have saved the file onto my cmputer but when I try and go through the installation process I get stuck on the registration. It asks me to write in my name, company name and serial number? I have no idea what these are???? Can you help me??? I received an email with my product verification and there is an unlock code there I keep typing that in but it keeps telling me that the serial number i have entered is not valid? Does anyone have any idea where I can find this stuff I have to put in so that I an complete my installation process??

If anyone could be of any assistance this would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question

I was wondering if anyone could be any help to me??

I have bought sonic DVD for photo stry 3 online and tried to download the product onto my computer. I have saved the file onto my cmputer but when I try and go through the installation process I get stuck on the registration. It asks me to write in my name, company name and serial number? I have no idea what these are???? Can you help me??? I received an email with my product verification and there is an unlock code there I keep typing that in but it keeps telling me that the serial number i have entered is not valid? Does anyone have any idea where I can find this stuff I have to put in so that I an complete my installation process??

If anyone could be of any assistance this would be greatly appreciated!

Have you tried cut & paste to enter the serial number instead of typing it in? Sometimes a "0" is mistaken for a "O" or other similar characters.

Archived