Disc Copier Like Version 9?

superhero

Question

9 answers to this question

Roxio made a bad choice to remove the CD copying capability from Disc Copier 9 and redubbed it "Video Copy & Conver" in version 10.

Does 2009 have the ability to copy CDs (aside from RecordNow Copy) to multiple target drives (e.g. "Advanced Copy > Burn Setup")?

If you extract an image (.ISO) of your CD (non-Audio) then you can use Creator Classic to write to multiple drives.

You don't even have to extract the ISO. Creator Classic can burn multiple copies directly from the ISO file. I haven't tried CD ISO, but I see no reason why it shouldn't burn those.

But to answer your question, Video Copy & Convert in C2009 is the same as VC&C in EMC 10. They can not burn audio CDs.

You don't even have to extract the ISO. Creator Classic can burn multiple copies directly from the ISO file. I haven't tried CD ISO, but I see no reason why it shouldn't burn those.

But to answer your question, Video Copy & Convert in C2009 is the same as VC&C in EMC 10. They can not burn audio CDs.

(I was working under the assumption they were starting with an existing CD, not a CD project, so to get the ISO I'd read it off the CD first.)

Edited by d_deweywright

If that is all, for which you would use the software, there would be no point in getting it, or earlier versions, for that matter.

I am happy with Disc Copier 9, and also know about Nero and Droppix. Too bad there are not more alternatives for burning to multiple drives.