sunnyb

Emc 10 Dazzle Dvc100 Will Not Install

Question

I have attempted to install the Dazzle DVC 100 Video Capture Device Drivers from the CD in the EMC 10 Deluxe Suite package. (The instructions indicate this disk must be installed first.) It fails to install on both Windows XP and Vista PCs. The install begins (dialog box briefly shows two status bars) and then the dialog box closes and nothing happens. No errors are provided, but the software never installs. I followed all of the steps in Article ID# 000086CR and 000127CR to completely remove all prior Roxio installs, but it did not help. The Roxio web site does not appear to have any other options. Any suggestions?

7 answers to this question

I used the drivers that gi7omy pointed you towards and I got it to work in both XP and Vista.

Uninstall anything that's there already,unplug the 100,go get the new drivers,run the files to install the drivers and then plug the 100 in.When it asks for the drivers point it to the install you just did.If you're lucky it may find them automatically.

Have downloaded driver from pinnacle website, but still will not install.

I get error message during install and it stops.

Any suggestions???

Please help.

Unplug the device, remove the drivers (use control panel, system, device manager in XP), reboot and then follow the steps outlined by tbrewst

Do NOT plug the device in until you have completed the driver installation

Have downloaded driver from pinnacle website, but still will not install.

I get error message during install and it stops.

Any suggestions???

Please help.

Please start a new thread since this thread was concluded when the OP got his problem solved.

What error message are you getting? Some details please.