• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transitions

telboy22

Question

Having a problem with transition effects. When I click on add transition (or any other effect) I get a message saying there is nothing to display. I have previously managed to get the transitions back by reinstalling but it keeps happening. I have had a request in to Roxio support since the beginning of March with regard to this probem but so far have had no reply.

1 answer to this question

Having a problem with transition effects. When I click on add transition (or any other effect) I get a message saying there is nothing to display. I have previously managed to get the transitions back by reinstalling but it keeps happening. I have had a request in to Roxio support since the beginning of March with regard to this probem but so far have had no reply.

Check to see what your rendering is set to under tools/options. Depending on the card you have, hardware rendering may not work but if you can, set it to hardware.

Also, make sure you have the latest DirectX drivers installed. An update has fixed problems like yours.

Archived