• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Different Problem

ser71

Question

I have the same problem.

Roxio Creator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I have a desktop

and i have a mouse optical not wireless.

And now ? What is the possible solution?

Thanks

Sergio

If you don't have the same equipment and your error message is completely different, you do not have the same problem…

Start again and spell out your error message and your hardware.

If you don't have the same equipment and your error message is completely different, you do not have the same problem…

Start again and spell out your error message and your hardware.

I have a Gateway Core 2

2 gb

hd de 400 mb

my mouse is optical not wirless. When open the single application there is not problem, when i open the other

option there is the errore above mention.

And now what i must do?

Sergio

I have a Gateway Core 2

2 gb

hd de 400 mb

my mouse is optical not wirless. When open the single application there is not problem, when i open the other

option there is the errore above mention.

And now what i must do?

Sergio

I know your post was split from another topic but you should tell us exactly what problem you are having, what your are trying to do, etc. At the moment there is no information at all

Something tells me Sergo should be on the Psychic Hotline… :lol:

You should follow the Clean Install procedures and see if that will clear it up:

Vista

XP

i OPEN ROxio creator 2009, i received the message the

I get "Error encountered and needs to shut down with an option to send to Microsoft"

this is the problem.

So what next?

Sergio

i OPEN ROxio creator 2009, i received the message the

I get "Error encountered and needs to shut down with an option to send to Microsoft"

this is the problem.

So what next?

Sergio

"When open the single application there is not problem, when i open the other

option there is the errore above mention."

What does that refer to? What "single application"? What "other option"? Details please! :unsure:

when you open a single application as photo,music, creation of dvd,video, the programs works, when you press the star of creator 2009, the application crash. The clean install procedure dont work in xp.

Please in reply to Jim, i'have to go to phisc online, but this not resolved your problem, a program with a lot of bug.

when you open a single application as photo,music, creation of dvd,video, the programs works, when you press the star of creator 2009, the application crash. The clean install procedure dont work in xp.

Please in reply to Jim, i'have to go to phisc online, but this not resolved your problem, a program with a lot of bug.

Did you actually try the XP clean install in Jim's link? Did your skip any steps in the clean install?

well after 3 days of request

1) My problem is that Error encountered and needs to shut down with an option to send to Microsoft

the solution proposed

a) clean instalation fail.

B) put a link in the desktop fail

c) install the ddl missing fail.

So where is the solution that you propose? I'm awaiting your news.!

Thanks for any help that i can receive

Sergio

Try clean install process again and then create a new user account with admin rights and do a install. See if that helps.

I create a new account with admin right but dont work, i receive the same message Error encountered and needs to shut down with an option to send to Microsoft

Sergio

Edited by ser71

It's beginning to look like there is a problem with your Windows installation and you may have to consider saving all data off and re-formatting the drive

Sorry, but it's impossible to understand that for install a program that i buy, i must format my hd, better for me give back the program, and find another.

Thanks for your support.