rickandel

Error Occurred While Opening Roadrunner Photoshow

Question

Ive been using the photoshow almost everyday. I used it today & it worked just fine but when I went to open the program later in the day I couldn't. It would start to load & when it finally came up I would get an 'error occurred and photoshow needs to close'. I tried restarting the computer & that didn't help. I have versing 5. After trying a few times I got an error code: Error signature AppName: road runner photoshow.exe AppVer: 10.1.0.11 ModName proj.dll ModVer 20.2.0.22 Offset 00002d70

What do I do to fix the problem? I could really use some help here. Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi.... you probably already read through all the posts.... but make sure to read this one:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=40090

It seems to be the closest to the problem you are having. I had a similar problem and I followed this; it worked temporarily, but then I got fed up and eventually just uninstalled and re-installed the program. I know I know... I love Photoshow for all it can do.. but I hate it for all its quirks. Love/Hate relationships, you know. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Hi.... you probably already read through all the posts.... but make sure to read this one:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=40090

It seems to be the closest to the problem you are having. I had a similar problem and I followed this; it worked temporarily, but then I got fed up and eventually just uninstalled and re-installed the program. I know I know... I love Photoshow for all it can do.. but I hate it for all its quirks. Love/Hate relationships, you know. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I'm trying to make photo show 5 work for weeks. The same error is occuring 'error occurred and photoshow needs to close'. I removed those ps4 image files, but cannot get photo show 5 to open without that message. I shut my computer off and reinstalled it Photo Show 5. During the reinstall it keeps putting the ps4 image files back. If you uninstall and reinstall do you lose everything? I paid the $39 to Roxio, and it appears that from reading these messages we're all having the same problem. How has anyone gotten around this error message? I sent a support ticket in, but haven't heard anything. I've read and re-read, and done everything possible. I'm a month late making a wedding video and at my wits end. Who can help, please?

Ive been using the photoshow almost everyday. I used it today & it worked just fine but when I went to open the program later in the day I couldn't. It would start to load & when it finally came up I would get an 'error occurred and photoshow needs to close'. I tried restarting the computer & that didn't help. I have versing 5. After trying a few times I got an error code: Error signature AppName: road runner photoshow.exe AppVer: 10.1.0.11 ModName proj.dll ModVer 20.2.0.22 Offset 00002d70

What do I do to fix the problem? I could really use some help here. Thanks

Hello and same thing here on error msgs and that is it...Gone...can not get anything done does not start-up and thinks for hours.and then the trouble msg and the app etc etc.

I also have lost the UPLOADER and can not get anything uploaded, after the last time.. the system keeps sending the same

invitation to my family and friends over and over and over...without any photos-no contents at all.. And I can not stop it

Do not know how...Been looking all over for help.. and nothing...

I also bought the photoshow ver.5 and for a while was Ok then it is Crazy...Hope ROXIO does something...so far nothing.

I have not filled up and do not how to make a ticket...???.

I am at the border line of uninstalling the soft totally and start all over again ..BUT AFFRAID OF LOOSING MANY THOUSAND

OF PHOTOS AND SHOWS AND ALL.. ???SHALL I TAKE THE CHANCE.. OR NOT ???.

I am lost without it and honestly do not what to do... will keep reading and receivinjg help./I guess.

Good luck to all ( hello roxio???)

Ted