• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 216 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Tea3Cr

Need New Dvd Burning Software

Question

i have a dell dimension b110 running windows xp home SP3 and windows media player 11.i had mydvd 6 that came installed on my computer when i bought it and now i cant get any updates for it from roxio after it stopped burning dvd's.My question is can anyone recomend a new dvd burning software that will allow me to burn dvd discs from files i have downloaded and saved on my computer.I don't need anything flashy just burn files on my computer to make dvd to watch in my home dvd player. i was looking at mydvd 10 and easy dvd copy 4 premier but i am not sure.looking for something that will get the job done without paying for extras i dont need.thanks ahead of time.

1 answer to this question

i have a dell dimension b110 running windows xp home SP3 and windows media player 11.i had mydvd 6 that came installed on my computer when i bought it and now i cant get any updates for it from roxio after it stopped burning dvd's.My question is can anyone recomend a new dvd burning software that will allow me to burn dvd discs from files i have downloaded and saved on my computer.I don't need anything flashy just burn files on my computer to make dvd to watch in my home dvd player. i was looking at mydvd 10 and easy dvd copy 4 premier but i am not sure.looking for something that will get the job done without paying for extras i dont need.thanks ahead of time.

Installing WMP 11 and propably Internet Explorer 7 most likely corrupted your myDVD 6. Uninstalling SP3, WMP 11 and IE 7 and then re-installing myDVD 6 may bring your DVD burning back to live.

Now that Creator 2009 is out, EMC 10 or earlier version are available at quite low prices in stores or on eBay