• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Media Creator 10

Mick Gunn

Question

If I use any internet sites that have images in them, they seem to be imported into “ My DVD Express“ “my media”, “all photos”. Also the same happens if I look at any images in my Photo Gallery, can anyone help? Thanks Mick

ps I'm novice & over 22 So take that into consideration when explaining

6 answers to this question

If I use any internet sites that have images in them, they seem to be imported into “ My DVD Express“ “my media”, “all photos”. Also the same happens if I look at any images in my Photo Gallery, can anyone help? Thanks Mick

ps I'm novice & over 22 So take that into consideration when explaining

I have never heard of this happening. Do you have MyDVD Express open, while surfing the net?

I have never heard of this happening. Do you have MyDVD Express open, while surfing the net?

thanks for your reply, but no My DVD Express is off, I can look at any internet site that as images, however small, & they finish up in My Media, infact have just checked even your reply with all it's images have been saved as well

thanks for your reply, but no My DVD Express is off, I can look at any internet site that as images, however small, & they finish up in My Media, infact have just checked even your reply with all it's images have been saved as well

You best run a virus check and get rid of spyware/malware on your computer.

And how do you know that those images get into MyDVD Express? I am confused.

I thought about that, but I have never heard about it putting internet pictures in folders on the hard drive.

I haven't either but have you ever heard of virus whose sole purpose was to put links into Roxio's Media Manager? :blink:

It is something for them to try after running their virus scan.

It if works, maybe we can look into their browser??? ;)