Does Roxio Use Jpeg Format?

sailinghome

Question

I have Roxio Creator Premier on my new computer. I went to burn some jpg format photos onto a CD for the first time (I used to do this all the time with Roxio on my old computer), and the new Roxio doesn't appear to support jpg format. Can that be true? How would I convert my photos to a format Roxio does use, and wouldn't photos in that format be useless to anyone else who doesn't have Roxio?

8 answers to this question

I have Roxio Creator Premier on my new computer. I went to burn some jpg format photos onto a CD for the first time (I used to do this all the time with Roxio on my old computer), and the new Roxio doesn't appear to support jpg format. Can that be true? How would I convert my photos to a format Roxio does use, and wouldn't photos in that format be useless to anyone else who doesn't have Roxio?

Of course Roxio uses jpg format photos.

You have not given any information to work with!

What are you trying to do? Burn a data disc, create a slideshow or what?

Of course Roxio uses jpg format photos.

You have not given any information to work with!

What are you trying to do? Burn a data disc, create a slideshow or what?

I'm trying to save photos in jpeg format from my hard drive onto a CD. Apparently this is more complicated than it was with the old Roxio! How am I supposed to do it?

I should say I had Creator Classic before and it was very easy to use for saving photos onto a CD. So far I can't figure out how to do that on Roxio Premier.

Roxio Creator Premier? If you have version 10, this is the wrong forum. If you have the full retail version of Easy Media Creator 10, it does included Creator Classic.

Check the box you have and the version.

It came on the computer. It says it's Roxio Creator Premier SD 10.2, and I can't find anything in it about Creator Classic. And it led me to this forum! Very confusing.

It came on the computer. It says it's Roxio Creator Premier SD 10.2, and I can't find anything in it about Creator Classic. And it led me to this forum! Very confusing.

You have a OEM version which is a crippled version and it looks like it does not include Creator Classic since its propably only oriented toward creating video DVDs.

When you right click on the Roxio program that came w/ your pc, I'm guessing in the c drive, programs folder, what programs do you see?

This is a "full blown" EMC10 list:

roxprogramshi2.gif

Edited by Syrallas

I believe the DELL OEM 10.2 SD version that you have is more Video focussed than Data. My guess is the system that you have falls more into Video production use and hence the bundle version falls on the similar side. I think this is preset when choosing system from Dell as to what OEM flavor goes with what system. Well you can definitely take advantage of this version to create slideshows on DVD :)