• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Converting Files From Older Version

tamen00

Question

I have upgraded my version of roxio and now am receiving an error that states my photoshow was created with a previous version and it can not be opened. I am not able to open any of the photoshow files becuase the upgrade removed my old version. Is there anyway that I can open the files that I have saved and view them? They have been saved in phototshow file format....

3 answers to this question

The installation of Roxio PhotoShow does not remove any earlier version of PhotoShow from your system.

If you go to Program files in your system drive and choose the Simple Star subfolder, you should see your earlier version.

You can view any older Shows there and upload them to your site. You can then download them into the new program.

The installation of Roxio PhotoShow does not remove any earlier version of PhotoShow from your system.

If you go to Program files in your system drive and choose the Simple Star subfolder, you should see your earlier version.

You can view any older Shows there and upload them to your site. You can then download them into the new program.

I tried to download my old shows into the new Roxio desktop application, but the download stalled. I was watching the progress at the bottom of my system tray, and it had indicated that 4 shows had downloaded, but I could not find them on my computer. Where do they download to? Also when I tried to download them again after the download had stalled and the program was not responding, it started with 1 again. The program stalled when I clicked on the file to show the progression of the download. I never got any of the old shows downloaded. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.