• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burn Two Iso Images

hydrant

Question

3 answers to this question

Using EMC 7.5 and have experience (thanks to you folks!) capturing vid as an ISO to my HD and then burn to dvd. Question: Can I burn two ISO files off my HD to one dvd? Thank you.

You can burn two iso files to a DVD as data files that will allow you delete the files from your hard drive and later retrieve them from the DVD if you want to burn another copy. That is assuming the size of the two iso files will fit on a DVD. I do that all the time.

If you are asking to put the two files onto a DVD that will play on a TV top DVD layer, I do not think that can be done with this software.

You can burn two iso files to a DVD as data files that will allow you delete the files from your hard drive and later retrieve them from the DVD if you want to burn another copy. That is assuming the size of the two iso files will fit on a DVD. I do that all the time.

If you are asking to put the two files onto a DVD that will play on a TV top DVD layer, I do not think that can be done with this software.

Actually, I'm asking about the latter alternative. Have two ISO vids and had hoped to burn to one dvd as sort of a "double feature" for my standalone dvd player. Thank you.

Actually, I'm asking about the latter alternative. Have two ISO vids and had hoped to burn to one dvd as sort of a "double feature" for my standalone dvd player. Thank you.

You will have to combine the 2 projects you used to create the ISO into one DVD Builder project and then burn that new project to a ISO file

Archived