• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Still Getting The Blue Screen / Crash

thrilho

Question

I updated my Roxio software, I updated all my windows updates, my Vaio updates, and my Direct X. And I am still getting the Blue Screen followed by the computer restarting itself. I don't even have to add a color panel or a video to my DVD project - all I do is start the DVD maker program and the thing goes nuts! What more can I do? I don't know if this problem applies to the rest of the Roxio applications - I only bought EMC8 for the DVD maker stuff.... EMC 6 and 7 never gave me this problem!

Is there something more I should do here or should I just assume all hope is lost?

Any advice is much appreciated!

1 answer to this question

I updated my Roxio software, I updated all my windows updates, my Vaio updates, and my Direct X. And I am still getting the Blue Screen followed by the computer restarting itself. I don't even have to add a color panel or a video to my DVD project - all I do is start the DVD maker program and the thing goes nuts! What more can I do? I don't know if this problem applies to the rest of the Roxio applications - I only bought EMC8 for the DVD maker stuff.... EMC 6 and 7 never gave me this problem!

Is there something more I should do here or should I just assume all hope is lost?

Any advice is much appreciated!

First of all list your computer specs similar to what I have in my signature.

Archived