Hammerlord

Popcorn 3 Keeps Quitting When I Try To Burn A Disk Or Save As Disc Image

Question

5 answers to this question

Please provide more details such as what kind of source file are being used and how were they created? What OS ? What version of Popcorn?

Edited by firenhancer

Please provide more details such as what kind of source file are being used and how were they created? What OS ? What version of Popcorn?

I am having a similar problem. The file in question was a VIDEO_TS file made by another application. Popcorn will not rip the disc it came from so I went elsewhere to deal with it. I recognize that may be a factor in this, the file plays just fine in a media player, so not sure why Popcorn is having issues with it. This seems to be an issue with any source...

I am running the latest version of Leopard and Popcorn 3.02

My iMac OS 10.5.5 is having the same problem with Popcorn 3.0.2. It USED to work perfectly. I'd first make a VIDEO_TS file using MacTheRipper then burn that onto a DVD using Popcorn 3.0.2. -- which now just quits. What's going on?

Edited by skibunny

My iMac OS 10.5.5 is having the same problem with Popcorn 3.0.2. It USED to work perfectly. I'd first make a VIDEO_TS file using MacTheRipper then burn that onto a DVD using Popcorn 3.0.2. -- which now just quits. What's going on?

All I can suggest is making sure there is no xvid codec in a Library>Quicktime folder and to trash the Popcorn plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunching. If this started after updating to 10.5.5 then download the 10.5.5 Combined System Update from Apple and apply it on top of your existing 10.5.5.

All I can suggest is making sure there is no xvid codec in a Library>Quicktime folder and to trash the Popcorn plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunching. If this started after updating to 10.5.5 then download the 10.5.5 Combined System Update from Apple and apply it on top of your existing 10.5.5.

I don't have any xvid codec in my Quicktime library. I also deleted the popcorn.plist file as well. still having the problem. I'm on 10.5.5