• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Drag And Drop Packet Writing

nari

Question

4 answers to this question

Completely (it actually went in EMC 10)

Vista has its own packet writing system and XP uses Sessions (but only for CD and not DVD)

Personally, I got fed up uninstalling it myself (I wouldn't touch it with a 40 foot barge pole as its reliability for archiving/backup is close to that of an igloo in the Sahara)

Completely (it actually went in EMC 10)

Vista has its own packet writing system and XP uses Sessions (but only for CD and not DVD)

Personally, I got fed up uninstalling it myself (I wouldn't touch it with a 40 foot barge pole as its reliability for archiving/backup is close to that of an igloo in the Sahara)

Do you know of any other packet writing software for XP that works better? XP doesn't seem to be able to handle either CD-RW or DVD-RW on my system; or even better how to fix XP so that it can packet write successfully?

Actually it does sessions writing (a lot safer) but only on CD

But the bottom line is, if you want to keep your data, do NOT use packet writing - buy a pen drive

If XP isn't working correctly, there's a fundamental OS problem - it's time to haul your data over to the pen drive and (before Bruce says it) 'Format C:\'

Actually it does sessions writing (a lot safer) but only on CD

But the bottom line is, if you want to keep your data, do NOT use packet writing - buy a pen drive

If XP isn't working correctly, there's a fundamental OS problem - it's time to haul your data over to the pen drive and (before Bruce says it) 'Format C:\'

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am with you, there.