• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Skin And Runtime Errors

KnarfOH

Question

I recently purchased Roxio Creator 2009. I have installed, clean uninstalled, installed, clean uninstall and now I am on my third effort to get this program to work.

When I click on Roxio Creator 2009 in the START - PROGRAM menu in Windows VISTA (32-BIT) I get the following messages. When I try to individually open various components of Roxio Creator 2009 I get the subsequent errors you see below. I have purchased every Roxio product since version 4.5 and EMC 10 was the first to give me considerable problems. Mistakenly, I thought a new release of ROXIO would not come with many of the same problems attached to it.

One user (KEN TUCKY) seemed to have similar problems as I, but when he finally posted that he got his problem solved, he was less then precise how he solved it. His final posting was about moving moving a folder from the directory ROXIO to the directory Roxio Creator 2009 but he didn't say what folder he moved or exactly where he moved it to.

I promise if someone helps solve my problem, I will post a precise solution.

Roxio Creator 2009

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: roxiocentralfx.exe

Problem Signature 02: 4.12.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 48a05348

Problem Signature 04: System

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4889de7a

Problem Signature 07: 3577

Problem Signature 08: 10b

Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2

Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501...mp;clcid=0x0409

Cineplayer

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: cineplayer.exe

Problem Signature 02: 5.0.3170.554

Problem Signature 03: 489ebd48

Problem Signature 04: System

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4889de7a

Problem Signature 07: 3577

Problem Signature 08: 10b

Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2

Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501...mp;clcid=0x0409

Creator Classic - This Program Opened Up. But got another "skin" error message when trying to open tab (HELP then

clicked on ABOUT). This program cannot seem to find "skins"

Label Creator - This Program Opened Up. But got another "skin" error message when trying to open tab (HELP then

clicked on ABOUT). This program cannot seem to find "skins"

Media Manager - got runtime error message !

MyDVD -----> ERROR: Unable to load skin

PhotoSuite - got runtime error message !

Sound Editor - This Program Opened Up. But got another "skin" error message when trying to open tab (HELP then

clicked on ABOUT). This program cannot seem to find "skins

Video Copy & Convert - This Program Opened Up. But got another "skin" error message when trying to open tab (HELP

then clicked on ABOUT). This program cannot seem to find "skins

Videowave -----> ERROR: Unable to load skin

I do not know what to do. Everytime I try to install this program it tells me: " ERROR: Unable to load skin " or " Runtime Error " or both. I have followed all of the ideas about these problems from this forum already that I have found.

SYSTEM:

VISTA HOME BASIC SP1

AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.5 GHZ

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512 Video Card (driver 75.16)

4GB DDR Memory

ENGLISH / USA

Edited by KnarfOH

21 answers to this question

Roxio Support told me to right-click the ICON and run the program as administrator. This is what they said:

Thank you for contacting Roxio Technical Support

Please try Right-CLicking on the desktop icon for Roxio Creator 2009 then choose Run as Administrator.

If the information provided does not resolve your issue simply update your webticket with a detailed explanation with the steps you have tried and any error messages you receive.

Regards,

Roxio Technical Support

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support

This is what I said back:

I did as you suggested (I had tried this before based on reading the FORUM). I had not done it since doing my latest clean reinstall.

When I right-clicked on the desktop icon and tell it run as administrator, I received a message that says "The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running.... etc." and that it must reboot. I click OK and it appeared to be updating files then it rebooted.

When the computer rebooted and I right-clicked on the desktop ICON I got the message that it could not find "RoxioCentralFx.exe" and it gave me the option to locate it manually. I located the file manually and right-clicked on it and chose to run it as ADMINISTRATOR and I got the message I got the first time, i.e. "The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running.... etc."

I appear to be in a loop. Also, why is the the desktop ICON no longer pointing in the right direction to open the program.

Then I updated the trouble ticket with this:

I noticed that after I said OK to updating and the system rebooted, it created a new folder in the program directory and roxio folder and called it Roxio Central 4 which has a folder within it also called Roxio Central 4 and has one file in that folder called CustomAppName.chm

The desktop icon now points to a non-existent file RoxioCentralFx.exe in that same directory which is why I was apparently getting the error message I mentioned in the previous update to the trouble ticket. RoxioCentralFx.exe is in a folder with the program files folder called Roxio Central 4 which is where is was before. Why did it create a folder within ROXIO but not place the file there actually and then change where the desktop icon pointed to? i.e. an EXE that doesn't exist where it now points to.

Also, this gets weirder. When I just opened Picasa2 to look at some of my pictures CinePlayer tried to open, but then I got the message about the program needed to update and reboot.

What does opening Picasa2 have to do with CinePlayer? Why would that program try to open at all?

In some earlier versions of the Roxio software, Picasa caused huge problems. Do you have Picasa running at startup?

You need to do a clean install. Follow all of the steps, here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content//kb/Creator/000207CR

Not sure you carefully read my original post. Please read it again. The very first paragraph says I have done clean uninstall 3 times (now 4). Plus I have did a clean uninstall and created a new UAC with administrator rights as suggested AND installed under there..... same problems.

No, Picasa2 does not loadup on boot. Regardless, this is ridiculous that ROXIO cannot develop software that works seamlessly with VISTA. The DVD box it came in says it is CERTIFIED TO WORK WITH VISTA

I got one quick response from ROXIO support and when that didn't work, I haven't heard from them since. I was having problems with EMC10 but since I have bought every version of the software since v4.5, I thought I would buy this one, thinking ROXIO would not release software that still had many of the same problems experienced in EMC 10. I was wrong !

Previous versions of their software worked well with Windows XP. I cannot remember ever having problems before. Obviously, they continue to release new versions not BETA testing their releases satisfactorily with VISTA.

Sorry to rant and thank you for your advice. I am going to do this one more time, then I am going to FREEZE the credit card payment for the software and dispute the charge. Also, there is NO WAY I am going to pay for shipping (their 30-day guarantee is for the purchase price of the product, but not shipping). No way am I going to pay them for shipping me a product I can't use. If I could figure out a way to get my money back for EMC 10, I would do that too.

Read all the posts on here. Many people are having the same problems as I. You would think they would have a library of possible solutions to offer, but so far I have gotten one response from them and then nothing.

To further comment on my PICASA2 comment in my earlier post.

I do not have PICASA2 open in the background. I have several Photo Editing programs and none is perfect for everything.

When I insert a memory card into my card reader, it opens a box which asks me which program I want to use (or I can choose to explore the device and manually move files). I usually pick PICASA2 because I like the way it lets me download the images and organize them. Regardless, this is a manual step and I have to choose to open PICASA2.

On a second clean install, I opened PICASA2 again... and once again CinePLayer opens up and says it needs to update system files and reboot the system before it will work.

I AM NOT TRYING TO OPEN CINEPLAYER.

I hate it when you buy a software program and they tell you it conflicts with other software, i.e. you have a choice to disable the other program or trash the new program. It is especially disheartening when they don't tell you that in advance. They give you computer system requirements but don't tell you all the software they have since discovered causes their software to experience problems.

I am not lying to make a point: The only program that I have consistently had this problem with is ROXIO products every since VISTA came out.

Also, still have not had another response from them after I told them their first suggestion did not work.

Edited by KnarfOH

To further comment on my PICASA2 comment in my earlier post.

I do not have PICASA2 open in the background. I have several Photo Editing programs and none is perfect for everything.

When I insert a memory card into my card reader, it opens a box which asks me which program I want to use (or I can choose to explore the device and manually move files). I usually pick PICASA2 because I like the way it lets me download the images and organize them. Regardless, this is a manual step and I have to choose to open PICASA2.

On a second clean install, I opened PICASA2 again... and once again CinePLayer opens up and says it needs to update system files and reboot the system before it will work.

I AM NOT TRYING TO OPEN CINEPLAYER.

I hate it when you buy a software program and they tell you it conflicts with other software, i.e. you have a choice to disable the other program or trash the new program. It is especially disheartening when they don't tell you that in advance. They give you computer system requirements but don't tell you all the software they have since discovered causes their software to experience problems.

I am not lying to make a point: The only program that I have consistently had this problem with is ROXIO products every since VISTA came out.

Also, still have not had another response from them after I told them their first suggestion did not work.

I can feel your pain. I don't know what to tell you.

Did you shut off any programs that run at startup, before you installed? That includes any anti-virus software, Defender, and any spyware blockers.

I can feel your pain. I don't know what to tell you.

Did you shut off any programs that run at startup, before you installed? That includes any anti-virus software, Defender, and any spyware blockers.

Yes, I tried to investigate this as much as possible in the FORUM since ROXIO support is so slow. I should have kept a record of EVERYTHING I had done in a TXT file so that I could post that with my messages, but I actually ran over the 3000 character limit they give you to post a message when I posted my first message on this board. Your ideas are all good, but ones that I tried before. By the way, I just did ANOTHER clean uninstall and clean install and the same things are happening. This is the 5th time I have tried.

What kills me is you suggested something that others did but ROXIO does not suggest is necessary (or might be necessary) i.e. disable virus programs, etc. in the material they sent me with the packaged DVD I bought througt digital river.

Ok few more things to try. If you have already made attempt with one or more step, I suggest give a last shot before going for a refund.

1. Follow clean install instructions

2. Create a New User account with admin rights

3. Copy the contents of the Disc to say desktop in a folder

4. Ensure to go through MSConfig and temp disable any third party (Non-MS) startup items as well as services.

5. Temp disable AV, Security suite etc

6. Try installing using the new account by running setup.exe from the copied folder.

Ok few more things to try. If you have already made attempt with one or more step, I suggest give a last shot before going for a refund.

1. Follow clean install instructions

2. Create a New User account with admin rights

3. Copy the contents of the Disc to say desktop in a folder

4. Ensure to go through MSConfig and temp disable any third party (Non-MS) startup items as well as services.

5. Temp disable AV, Security suite etc

6. Try installing using the new account by running setup.exe from the copied folder.

I did everything you suggested up above except for copying the content of the DVD to a file on my computer. It didn't work. You were not the first person to suggest creating a new UAC account with administrator rights. Even though I have the clean uninstall instructions memorized (literally) I have it printed out and it was in front of me the entire time so as to make sure I never missed anything.

I HAVE GIVEN UP ! The time and energy spent on trying to get this program to work has been unbelievable. If ROXIO is not going to assist their customers, then they need to get out of the business. I used to recommend this product to EVERYONE as the ONE product that had all the different audio and video programs they would need if they just wanted one software package. I had EMC 10 installed under Windows XP and it was a great product. Even though it was supposed to work with VISTA it never did for me. I bought this product because I falsely assumed ROXIO had improved it to work with VISTA and they added some features I wanted. No program should be this hard to install and from the posts to ROXIO's own FORUMs, many of their customers tell nightmare story after nightmare story. They will never sucker me again to purchasing their products with special pricing and upgrades. I have purchased every version since v4.5 but this is my last bad experience with them. I requested a refund through Digital River and they have already confirmed the credit. You have to promise to destroy the product (NOT A PROBLEM) and never use it (IF I COULD USE IT, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR A REFUND). Even if you get it to work, why should any program be this hard to install. They ask you to do a clean install so many times, they need to come up with a program to do that without you having to tediously go through the process one step at a time yourself.

Thanks for your suggestion, but it came too late. Not sure why copying contents of DVD to my computer would make a difference anyway and if it did, then shame on ROXIO for writing such a crap program that you cannot install it from the media they give you. Also, the concept of creating a new UAC account to install a program (even if it works) is ridiculous !

Wednesday is trash day coincidentally (I live out the boondocks and pay for garbage pickup) and I just added some extra garbage to the trash.

Edited by KnarfOH

I did everything you suggested up above except for copying the content of the DVD to a file on my computer. It didn't work. You were not the first person to suggest creating a new UAC account with administrator rights. Even though I have the clean uninstall instructions memorized (literally) I have it printed out and it was in front of me the entire time so as to make sure I never missed anything.

I HAVE GIVEN UP ! The time and energy spent on trying to get this program to work has been unbelievable. If ROXIO is not going to assist their customers, then they need to get out of the business. I used to recommend this product to EVERYONE as the ONE product that had all the different audio and video programs they would need if they just wanted one software package. I had EMC 10 installed under Windows XP and it was a great product. Even though it was supposed to work with VISTA it never did for me. I bought this product because I falsely assumed ROXIO had improved it to work with VISTA and they added some features I wanted. No program should be this hard to install and from the posts to ROXIO's own FORUMs, many of their customers tell nightmare story after nightmare story. They will never sucker me again to purchasing their products with special pricing and upgrades. I have purchased every version since v4.5 but this is my last bad experience with them. I requested a refund through Digital River and they have already confirmed the credit. You have to promise to destroy the product (NOT A PROBLEM) and never use it (IF I COULD USE IT, I WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR A REFUND). Even if you get it to work, why should any program be this hard to install. They ask you to do a clean install so many times, they need to come up with a program to do that without you having to tediously go through the process one step at a time yourself.

Thanks for your suggestion, but it came too late. Not sure why copying contents of DVD to my computer would make a difference anyway and if it did, then shame on ROXIO for writing such a crap program that you cannot install it from the media they give you. Also, the concept of creating a new UAC account to install a program (even if it works) is ridiculous !

Wednesday is trash day coincidentally (I live out the boondocks and pay for garbage pickup) and I just added some extra garbage to the trash.

On the contrary, several people have helped you including some from Roxio!

You are confusing Help with Success.

The 2 words are not interchangeable…

If it were some fault of the program, there would be a mass of folks experiencing it. As it stands it is very rare.

Sorry for your bad luck.

Sorry that you couldn't get it up and running. :(

I wish I had read the specs for your computer when you offered me advice the first time. I see you still have Windows XP installed. DON'T CHANGE TO VISTA ! I never had problems with Roxio products untill VISTA. If you read my previous post, you will see I commented on running EMC 10 under Windows XP with no problem. EMC 10 had problems after I did a clean install of VISTA and installed EMC 10. I assumed Creator 2009 would be a better animal because ROXIO's forum is full of posts from people who cannot get their software to work.

Regardless, it's ROXIO's responsibility to only market products that work. The DVD box this came in said VISTA CERTIFIED. It is ROXIO's way of saying "don't worry, I will pull out before I ***." I am not a cheap date, I expect dinner and a movie before I drop my pants.

Thanks for your advice again. I see you have a low number. Are you a ROXIO employee?

The poor guy from Digital River was very nice in handling my complaint and refund. Also, he wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure I understood they were only marketing the product and they WERE NOT Roxio.

On the contrary, several people have helped you including some from Roxio!

You are confusing Help with Success.

The 2 words are not interchangeable…

If it were some fault of the program, there would be a mass of folks experiencing it. As it stands it is very rare.

Sorry for your bad luck.

I only was contacted once by ROXIO when I filed a trouble ticket. Help in a general forum does not count in the sense that it is not help from ROXIO unless they spend more time in the FORUM then they do their own support center.

I got lotsa help in the form of ideas, etc. But only one suggestion from ROXIO support team.

Help without success is a failure. If ROXIO is counting the number of failures as a PLUS for them then they need to rethink their business plan.

I agree this was once a great suite of software, but not anymore. If their buisness plan is make 80% of their customers happy, I am sure they have succeeded.

VISTA has been their undoing, at least in my book.

Edited by KnarfOH

I wish I had read the specs for your computer when you offered me advice the first time. I see you still have Windows XP installed. DON'T CHANGE TO VISTA ! I never had problems with Roxio products untill VISTA. If you read my previous post, you will see I commented on running EMC 10 under Windows XP with no problem. EMC 10 had problems after I did a clean install of VISTA and installed EMC 10. I assumed Creator 2009 would be a better animal because ROXIO's forum is full of posts from people who cannot get their software to work.

Regardless, it's ROXIO's responsibility to only market products that work. The DVD box this came in said VISTA CERTIFIED. It is ROXIO's way of saying "don't worry, I will pull out before I ***." I am not a cheap date, I expect dinner and a movie before I drop my pants.

Thanks for your advice again. I see you have a low number. Are you a ROXIO employee?

The poor guy from Digital River was very nice in handling my complaint and refund. Also, he wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure I understood they were only marketing the product and they WERE NOT Roxio.

I only was contacted once by ROXIO when I filed a trouble ticket. Help in a general forum does not count in the sense that it is not help from ROXIO unless they spend more time in the FORUM then they do their own support center.

I got lotsa help in the form of ideas, etc. But only one suggestion from ROXIO support team.

Help without success is a failure. If ROXIO is counting the number of failures as a PLUS for them then they need to rethink their business plan.

I agree this was once a great suite of software, but not anymore. If their buisness plan is make 80% of their customers happy, I am sure they have succeeded.

VISTA has been their undoing, at least in my book.

No, I have no affiliation with Roxio.

I have EMC 10 running on my wife's Vista machine, but Vista is something that has absolutely nothing to offer me, except frustration with its useless GUI.

No, I have no affiliation with Roxio.

I have EMC 10 running on my wife's Vista machine, but Vista is something that has absolutely nothing to offer me, except frustration with its useless GUI.

I have had several other people PM me to say that ROXIO support gave up on them too so guess that is what can occur. They just stopped responding to trouble tickets that were left open. I can understand their frustration, but based upon posts I have seen about EMC 10 causing problems for Vista owners I was hopeful that Creator 2009 would fix the problems.

I have Sony and Pinnacle products installed also and have never had any problems with those products. I have never found any ONE video product suitable for everything I do and I have always liked using Videowave and ocassionally MyDVD. I did a fresh install of VISTA when I upgraded this computer and ROXIO products have been the most frustrating to install. Some older programs have not worked, but new stuff that is VISTA CERTIFIED should not create the type of problems I and other people are having. For ROXIO to only respond ONCE to me is ridiculous. My assumption is they are putting out fires because they just sent me an upgrade offer (from EMC 10) to Creator 2009 and I suspect they are overwhelmed with all the requests for assistance because other people upgraded along with me.

Oh well.. live and learn.

Can we just clear up one point that you keep hammering

Roxio does NOT certify products for Vista - MICROSOFT DOES!

ROXIO proudly placed this on the DVD container.

I assume someone called the police when Microsoft broke into ROXIO headquarters and stole the software. Then without ROXIO's permission, tested it and certified the product? Not sure what your point is? Technically, Microsoft may have evaluated the product independent of ROXIO. But they subsequently authorized ROXIO to place VISTA CERTIFIED on the packaging and marketing materials.

I suspect ROXIO submitted the product for certification, knowing that VISTA CERTIFIED had marketing value to them. Why else would they place that on their packaging if it was meaningless. Would they have placed WE FAILED MICROSOFT's QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM (I.E. THE VISTA CERTIFICATION PROGRAM).

Yes, you are right, MICROSOFT does the certification.

p.s. Curiously, even though I have an open ticket on a technical problem, I have never heard from ROXIO support except the one time. Since you are in Ireland, I assume you are part of the ROXIO family of companies. It is immaterial to me since I ditched the product but how long do you think it will be before they contact me again on an open ticket item?

Beside searching here for similar problems as mine, do a GOOGLE on the internet in general and see all the FORUM and BLOG postings on problems with installing Creator 2009.

I actually blame Microsoft and VISTA more then ROXIO. It is just frustrating that a great product is now useless to me. To those who get it work, I am jealous. My only point was the one I made in an earlier post, Pinnacle 11 Ultimate and Sony Movie Studio v8.0 installed and worked fine from the beginning on my computer.

Not only am I not part of Roxio - being retired I'm not part of any company so kindle do NOT make any assumptions (you do know that 'assume' makes an &%$ of you and me).

No-one ever needs to add they failed the certification - that becomes self-evident if the certification is missing from the packaging

Do you for one moment believe that MS issues certification if the thing doesn't work?

Do you also believe that every single person who putrchased this suite or its predecessors has had problems?

As for Vista, my work before retirement was freelance IT consultancy - would you believe me when I say that Vista acquired a nickname of ME II after its release? Also, the next generation of MS OS is simply going to be based on the Vista kernel - Vista SE anyone? Now why that should be is something you would have to ask MS, but it does appear to me that they know there are problems with the OS and are simply going to fix those (then charge everyone for a (comparatively) bug-free OS

As for Pinnacle - I have come across a lot of problems with Pinnacle in my time - maybe the worst one being a very expensive bit of hardware that a client of mine purchased about the time that XP was released. It simply wouldn't work beyond Windows 2K - when Pinnacle were approached - they just said 'Oh we aren't supporting that on XP - why not buy this one instead' - this despite the fact that they continued to sell a product that just wouldn't work with the current OS. Look at their 'Dazzle' interfaces - to date they have refused to supply drivers that will work on the 64 bit OS

Try making a complaint like that on the Pinnacle board and you will find out what happens

btw - you can also find lots of posts and blogs about problems with every sort of software under the sun - that proves and disproves absolutely nothing

Not only am I not part of Roxio - being retired I'm not part of any company so kindle do NOT make any assumptions (you do know that 'assume' makes an &%$ of you and me).

No-one ever needs to add they failed the certification - that becomes self-evident if the certification is missing from the packaging

Do you for one moment believe that MS issues certification if the thing doesn't work?

Do you also believe that every single person who putrchased this suite or its predecessors has had problems?

As for Vista, my work before retirement was freelance IT consultancy - would you believe me when I say that Vista acquired a nickname of ME II after its release? Also, the next generation of MS OS is simply going to be based on the Vista kernel - Vista SE anyone? Now why that should be is something you would have to ask MS, but it does appear to me that they know there are problems with the OS and are simply going to fix those (then charge everyone for a (comparatively) bug-free OS

As for Pinnacle - I have come across a lot of problems with Pinnacle in my time - maybe the worst one being a very expensive bit of hardware that a client of mine purchased about the time that XP was released. It simply wouldn't work beyond Windows 2K - when Pinnacle were approached - they just said 'Oh we aren't supporting that on XP - why not buy this one instead' - this despite the fact that they continued to sell a product that just wouldn't work with the current OS. Look at their 'Dazzle' interfaces - to date they have refused to supply drivers that will work on the 64 bit OS

Try making a complaint like that on the Pinnacle board and you will find out what happens

btw - you can also find lots of posts and blogs about problems with every sort of software under the sun - that proves and disproves absolutely nothing

I notice a lot of the packaging for retail ROXIO products has IRELAND as the country of origin and was just wondering about your background. No way I would accuse you of being part of the evil empire (i.e. ROXIO) without absolute proof. No I do not believe that everyone who has purchased Creator 2009 has had problems. I am only worried about ONE person who purchased ROXIO products and has had problems (ME). Please don't compare VISTA to ME. The horrors of those days still come back in my dreams. Thanks for the insight on that, however. I bow to your IT background when you make that point. You did notice I made the comment above about blaming MICROSOFT and VISTA more then ROXIO for problems. Many software design companies have found VISTA hard to work with and with all the variations of computers (i.e. software, OS, hardware, etc.) it must be hard to design anything today. I actually installed VISTA twice since its release and quickly reverted back to Windows XP. I had too many hardware devices (and money tied up) to switch to VISTA without all the necessary drivers. I only changed over to VISTA once drivers were available for all of my hardware. Since it obvious I do video editing, etc. (reason for my need for Creator 2009), I could not afford to purchase new hardware. It took many hardware manufacturers over a year to come up with decent drivers. Pinnacle is good for many things but not all things (at least for me). I do a lot of small projects for family and friends with their photos and videos and ROXIO products are very intuitive and easy to use (when they work). Since I don't charge and do this as a hobby, ROXIO was a great solution for me in the past.

I have taken a chill pill and will not continue to vent. I am a small fish. Except for shipping costs, I am getting my money back. The refund policy was fair and equitable. I have moved on.

My only problem is I get EMAIL notices when someone posts to my topic and so I don't want to be rude and not respond to you..

p.s. You are bad. You tried to say &%$ but it was censored. Also, my first boss used that saying all the time. Nice guy and taught me a lot. Plus the money was good.