• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Does Creator Converts .vob Type Video Into Mpeg?

synon

Question

I am planning to purchase Creator2009.

But when I add Creator 2009 to my basket, it adds the Cineplayer also which is another $14.95.

Doesn't Cineplayer come with the Creator 2009?

I need to know this because I use Windows Vista and and a new SONY DVD camcorder-405.

The main reason to buy creator 2009 is to convert my camcorder DVD files (in .vob format) and edit the movies I captured.

Your suggessions are welcome.

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

But when I add Creator 2009 to my basket, it adds the Cineplayer also which is another $14.95.

I need to know this because I use Windows Vista and and a new SONY DVD camcorder-405.

The main reason to buy creator 2009 is to convert my camcorder DVD files (in .vob format) and edit the movies I captured.

Thank you.

Yes, Creator 2009 comes with CinePlayer, so I have no clue why it would be added to your basket.

Thank you.

VOB files do not need to be converted since they are already mpeg.

Yes, Creator 2009 comes with CinePlayer, so I have no clue why it would be added to your basket.

Thank you.

VOB files do not need to be converted since they are already mpeg.

Ok. I did downloaded the latest codecs for Windows Vista. But the Windows Media player-11 does not play them (.vob files) for some reason. They say, I need to use the Roxio Cineplayer to play them.

Anyway, when I get the Cineplayer with Creator-2009 , hopefully, I will be able to edit all my vacation DVDs.

Thanks for your input.

There should be a "trashcan" icon on the right side of the line listing the Cineplayer for 14.95. Click on the trashcan icon to remove the item from your order. Also, if I remember correctly, there is a box to enter quantity, change that from 1 to 0 then hit the "Enter" key on keyboard, the page should repost with the line item for Cineplayer eliminated.