• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

After Burning Disc Roxio Can't Read The Disc?

Rosa

Question

Last week I emailed the boards because I couldn't copy a disc. Larry, nice guy, told me that I needed to use the same type of disc to be copied on as what I was copying. Okay, I got a "CD" and woola roxio went ahead and copied the disk. Now, I want to view the disc to make sure that it copied and it won't read and the program shuts down so I have to CTL, ALT, DELETE to see whats up and the program is "not responding". It says the disc maybe corrupt. Well, how can that be I just made it? Did I do something wrong or choose a wrong option?

1 answer to this question

Last week I emailed the boards because I couldn't copy a disc. Larry, nice guy, told me that I needed to use the same type of disc to be copied on as what I was copying. Okay, I got a "CD" and woola roxio went ahead and copied the disk. Now, I want to view the disc to make sure that it copied and it won't read and the program shuts down so I have to CTL, ALT, DELETE to see whats up and the program is "not responding". It says the disc maybe corrupt. Well, how can that be I just made it? Did I do something wrong or choose a wrong option?

Please don't have multiple threads goiung on the same problem especially since you are already using 2 names..

Stick with your other thread