• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Corrupt Files

heshie75v

Question

When I create a new project and the file name given to this project seems to be corrupt. When I click on the file name to open the project after its been closed the project the project does not reopen.

An example of the file is

C:\Documents~1\Admin\ProjectName

How do I fix this problem or files?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Can you open the project from the function you used to create it. For example, open VideoWave and navigate to the project and click on it. You didn't give us much information so it is hard to diagnose the problem.

What extension is the file? Do you have that extension set to open a different program? Try re-associating the file with the program -- right click on the file (Windows) and select properties - in the middle of the window that opens set the association.

Also please read your post before actually posting it on the board. I had to read around what you posted to try to understand. If English is not your native language, please forgive me for this comment.

When I create a new project and the file name given to this project seems to be corrupt. When I click on the file name to open the project after its been closed the project the project does not reopen.

An example of the file is

C:\Documents~1\Admin\ProjectName

How do I fix this problem or files?

Thanks

Archived