• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Label - Export Current Layout As Image Problem

ruffrecords

Question

I want to use some CD labels I have created on a web site. So I simply used the 'Export Current Layout as Image' option in the file menu. However, the images output this way are of very poor quality and seem to have lots of red dots and lines on them and they also include the inner CD bounding circle. If I print the labels (onto paper for example)they look fine. If I print the label to an MS XPS document writer then open the xps file the image looks fine. At present I am limited to using a screen clipping tool to copy the image from the displayed xps file. Why can I not get as good an image simply by exporting it?

Cheers

Ian

2 answers to this question

I want to use some CD labels I have created on a web site. So I simply used the 'Export Current Layout as Image' option in the file menu. However, the images output this way are of very poor quality and seem to have lots of red dots and lines on them and they also include the inner CD bounding circle. If I print the labels (onto paper for example)they look fine. If I print the label to an MS XPS document writer then open the xps file the image looks fine. At present I am limited to using a screen clipping tool to copy the image from the displayed xps file. Why can I not get as good an image simply by exporting it?

Cheers

Ian

Do you have any Roxio software?