Burning Downloaded Dvds To Disc

Downloader

Hi, I'm new here (as you've probably guessed from the newbie title :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, I'm guessing this has already been asked so if you don't feel like repeating yourself, msybe you might be able to give me a link to the thread it was answered in.

Here's my problem: I have downloaded two movies (Pulp Fiction and Ironman) and now I want burn them to a disc.

This is as far as I've gotten

Roxio Creator Home> Create DVD> Add New Movie> Downloads> Ironman

But when I click on Ironman I'm just shown an image of a dog eared page with one of these images [link removed]

Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time downloading DVDs. So maybe it has to do with the way I'm downloading them.

Thanks in advance for helping. And if you can't help, thanks for reading.

Edited by grandpabruce

Hi, I'm new here (as you've probably guessed from the newbie title :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, I'm guessing this has already been asked so if you don't feel like repeating yourself, msybe you might be able to give me a link to the thread it was answered in.

Here's my problem: I have downloaded two movies (Pulp Fiction and Ironman) and now I want burn them to a disc.

This is as far as I've gotten

Roxio Creator Home> Create DVD> Add New Movie> Downloads> Ironman

But when I click on Ironman I'm just shown an image of a dog eared page with one of these images http://entrepreneurthearts.files.wordpress...not-allowed.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time downloading DVDs. So maybe it has to do with the way I'm downloading them.

Thanks in advance for helping. And if you can't help, thanks for reading.

As your link made obvious: Not Allowed