• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Burn Video_ts File To A Dvd By Mydvd Plus?

marcyhilton88

Question

7 answers to this question

This is the correct forum for My DVD 9.

Are you trying to burn a playable DVD or burn a data disc as a backup?

I want to burn a playable DVD with a VIDEO_TS file from a movie. This is my first time to use ROXIO burning software which I have no clues on how to get it done. If you can provide me some hints, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I believe "marcyhilton88" is trying to burn a video content "Video_TS" to be able to play in Standalone DVD player which requires burning the Content in UDF (DVDROM) format.

It is totally unclear what they really have or want to do…

They want to make a DVD Movie, that much is clear but I think they are throwing out terms without really understanding what they mean.

The fact they keep referring to a VIDEO_TS file when there is no such thing is a clue.

I want to burn a playable DVD with a VIDEO_TS file from a movie. This is my first time to use ROXIO burning software which I have no clues on how to get it done. If you can provide me some hints, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If the movie is a commercial movie, the software won't do it, because it is illegal to do so.

If it isn't a commercial movie and you have the full version of EMC 9, then use Disc Copier to burn the contents of the Video_TS folder to a DVD.

Archived