Pan And Zoom Capabilities

Dobies

Question

2 answers to this question

Yes, Creator 2009 does have pan & Zoom functions. The attachments should give you some idea of where it's to be found and some information from the help file as well. (BTW, the attachments shown are from "Slide Show Assistant" in Creator 2009).

Frank...

I'm not seeing a complete list of what Creator 2009 is capable of. Does it have pan and zoom functions, cross fades in the video and audio? If not, then I need to look elsewhere. Does anyone know?

Video cross fades are created by using a dissolve transition between video files.

Music cross fades are easy but there is no way to do a audio crossfade between the native audio tracks between video files. There aren't many consumer products that will do that easlly. With 2009, you can extract the audio from the clip(s). Fade then together and then add them back to the two clips (perhaps with both on a overlay track). This will work but it will take some effort to sync the audio and the video. There may be an easier way but most people just fade out the audio of the first clip and fade in the audio on the second and leave a short audio gap during the transition. It will be short but it might be noticeable.

If I understand what you really want to do and if you really need to have the native audio tracks to fade out while the native audio track of the next clip is fading in, Cyberlink PD7 claims it can do that. I tried an earlier version with minor success.

Edited by sknis