Adding Audio Problems On Videowave

soccer mum

Question

Iam having trouble adding Audio to my videowave production. My production consists of video segments and still photos and have approx 4 songs that I want in the production. Some of the video segments Iam keeping the native audio. I have managed to add a few songs but now I get a message "cannot add audio at this point" I have added the music in the timeline screen.

Any idea what Iam doing wrong.

5 answers to this question

Iam having trouble adding Audio to my videowave production. My production consists of video segments and still photos and have approx 4 songs that I want in the production. Some of the video segments Iam keeping the native audio. I have managed to add a few songs but now I get a message "cannot add audio at this point" I have added the music in the timeline screen.

Any idea what Iam doing wrong.

You should post what version of Roxio you are using: there are at least 5 at the moment!

When adding audio while in the timeline view, make sure that the blue cursor is at the end of the video track!

You can also add the audio on any of the other audio tracks which is actually the preferred way since you can slightly overlap audios and have nice fading from one audio to the next.

You should post what version of Roxio you are using: there are at least 5 at the moment!

When adding audio while in the timeline view, make sure that the blue cursor is at the end of the video track!

You can also add the audio on any of the other audio tracks which is actually the preferred way since you can slightly overlap audios and have nice fading from one audio to the next.

I am having similar problem. I am using Video Wave 10. I have made many slide shows with music and had no problem. I started a new slide show and get an error '" Audio cannot be added at this position". I tried to do it at every position in both view. I uninstalled/reinstalled. Same problem. Also, I even tried using the same mp3 that worked fine in other slideshows. I appreciate any help.

thanks

Edited by freehist

If you still have problems adding music to the tracks once you have selected the track you want to add it on ....

Remember that DRM protected music can't be added anywhere. These would be music cuts that you've downloaded from an on-line store except for those where you've paid the extra.

Also if you are trying to add mp3 files, it is often best to convert them to wav files first.

You may want to watch this.