Captions/text

lv2vaca

Question

6 answers to this question

In photoshow 5, I could move the text around the photo and adjust the size of it.....I can not figure out how to do this in roxio photoshow online....anyone know how?

Some of the features are not available in the online version, it is best to do your editing in the desk top version.

Some of the features are not available in the online version, it is best to do your editing in the desk top version.

I am new to this and upgraded from 4.0 (free Comcast version) to paid 6.0 from Roxio. I am using the desktop version and can't edit captions as was possible in my older version. Any ideas? Bill.

billtag,

I too am frustrated and I hope you get an answer. I'll be watching. You know, I never knew how good I had it with Simple Star 4 until I switched, like you, to Roxio from Comcast's version.

I hate Comcast for doing this. Too add insult to injury the cost of service just went up at Comcast and they dropped this feature; Dogs that they are.

I am new to this and upgraded from 4.0 (free Comcast version) to paid 6.0 from Roxio. I am using the desktop version and can't edit captions as was possible in my older version. Any ideas? Bill.

See answer above ! :blink:

billtag,

I too am frustrated and I hope you get an answer. I'll be watching. You know, I never knew how good I had it with Simple Star 4 until I switched, like you, to Roxio from Comcast's version.

I hate Comcast for doing this. Too add insult to injury the cost of service just went up at Comcast and they dropped this feature; Dogs that they are.

Complain to Comcast ! :rolleyes:

This is billtag. If you look at my first comment, I said that I was using the desktop version so i don't understand your "see answer above" comment.

billtag,

That's what happens when you thread-jack ! Major confusion ! Start your own thread if you are using something other than what the OP is using, if you have a different computer, a different video card/chip. etc. It costs nothing to start your own tread.

But it may be the same answer. The features are not available in V6.

I'm trying to clarify the pinned post about the free version of V5 that may have those features available.

Edited by sknis