• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Please Help! Dvdit Crashes Upon Loading

Pscott

Question

Hi,

I am working on a project and DVDIt crashed after I have entered about 600 subtiltes. I have no way to load that project now. It crashes every time I try to do so. All my other projects load fine.

Please anybody knows how to fix this? I hope I did not lose my 20 hours' work. :-(

Any ideas would be deeply appreciated!

Pepper

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I am working on a project and DVDIt crashed after I have entered about 600 subtiltes. I have no way to load that project now. It crashes every time I try to do so. All my other projects load fine.

Please anybody knows how to fix this? I hope I did not lose my 20 hours' work. :-(

Any ideas would be deeply appreciated!

Pepper

I have several projects that this has occurred on and every time I have to re-do all my work because I am unable to find any way to recover from the incessant crashing. It really sucks. I have gone to add a movie - save as DVD1 - add a movie - save as DVD2 etc. that way I have multiple copies saved and I can revert to the most recent one before the crash. Its a real pain in the &%$, but given all of DVDit's problems, I am unable to think of a better solution.

Now that I have gotten past that problem and can create wonderful DVDs that will simulate perfectly, if I could only burn a disk or make an ISO file without the program providing me a "FOUND PG WITH NO VIDEO ERROR" and halting, I would be in business, but as it is now, I am stuck in the mud not being able to produce a single disk.

I am capturing the video clips with their EZ MEDIA 10 as they told me to and they are apparently clueless as to what to tell me to fix it.

I really wish Roxio would actually FIX some of these problems so that their product would be more bullet proof.

Edited by Yegg57