• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burnt Dvd But Would Only Play On Lapton

smh

Question

I successfully burnt a movie to a DVD using classic creator but it would only play on my laptop and not on the TV as the DVD player would not recognise the burnt DVD. As I a new to this programme the fault is probably mine rather than the software, however, as I could not find any on line help I am hoping someone here can help me.

4 answers to this question

I successfully burnt a movie to a DVD using classic creator but it would only play on my laptop and not on the TV as the DVD player would not recognise the burnt DVD. As I a new to this programme the fault is probably mine rather than the software, however, as I could not find any on line help I am hoping someone here can help me.

It's hard to tell for sure as you don't give enough info such as the steps you took to burn your disc. It could be anything from just a fluke to poor media and anything in between. Post back with more details on how you burned your project.

You cannot create a DVD that will play on a DVD player using Creator Classic. To burn a DVD for use with a stand-alone player you have to use myDVD

You cannot create a DVD that will play on a DVD player using Creator Classic. To burn a DVD for use with a stand-alone player you have to use myDVD

LOL, I can't believe I couldn't see creator classic from classic creator! Thought it was some OEM version. DUH!♦

. . .unless you burn an .ISO to disc with Creator Classic, or drag a video folder into a data project in Creator Classic and then rename it to VIDEO_TS before burning. Both of those will work.

How did you burn your disc, SMH? Which application in the suite did you use?

It may be possible that your stand-alone DVD player won't handle burned discs. We had an example of that a few hours ago here.

Regards,

Brendon