• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Issues With Dvd Burning And Label Making

Attica Blue

Question

I've got Easy CD & DVD Burning (9.0.554) and have had some trouble getting it to work as advertised. I've put in a ticket with tech support but it's been well over a week with no response from them. Here are the two problems:

1. For burning DVDs, the instructions say that to copy a DVD movies I should click "on the Copy DVD Movies project under the Copy tab." I don't see this option under the copy tab.

2. I don't understand the label maker function when it comes to making inserts for CD jewel cases. The options for formatting the content you want to appear on the insert are bizarre at best. The title bar, for example, defaults to some sort of concave style. And when I type in content for song titles and artists only the song title shows up and nowhere near the place on the insert that it should be (e.g. flush left). You can manipulate the shape of the text to curve it one way or another but what good is that? I simply want something that looks like this:

TITLE

[bAND NAME] - [sONG TITLE]

All in a nice vertical column like you would see on any store-bought CD.

How do I do this?

thanks!

1 answer to this question

Simply stated, the Red Box is a simple, cut down version of the old V9 Suite. Copy and Convert is not included.

The Express Labeler lacks the full features of the 'normal' Label Creator. However if you click on Layout you have some choices.

Besides the Help files, it is useful to poke around in the applications a little to see what they will do.

Archived