Track On Number Does Not Change

ramip

Question

can anyone help with this one

if you delete a track when you are making a audio cd the track number disappears but the rest of the tracks numbers stay the same and do not move up or down to replace the one that i removed, i.e if i remove track 1 track,track 2 does not change to track 1

also the bar on the bottom still shows that track 1 is still there and telling you that it is using the space on your cd disk that you are going to burn

is there a quick fix on the web site has i cannot find it or is one of them bugs that we have to live with.

1 answer to this question

can anyone help with this one

if you delete a track when you are making a audio cd the track number disappears but the rest of the tracks numbers stay the same and do not move up or down to replace the one that i removed, i.e if i remove track 1 track,track 2 does not change to track 1

also the bar on the bottom still shows that track 1 is still there and telling you that it is using the space on your cd disk that you are going to burn

is there a quick fix on the web site has i cannot find it or is one of them bugs that we have to live with.

It will/should change the track numbers when you burn to a CD.

Archived