Creator 2009 Manual

Artek

Question

Reading the posts in this forum - one wonders if there is a "quiet majority" which does not post - in other words - is the 2009 version worth all the headaches? Would like to take a closer look w/o shelling out any $$$$... Can anyone post a link to a full version of user manual please?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Reading the posts in this forum - one wonders if there is a "quiet majority" which does not post - in other words - is the 2009 version worth all the headaches? Would like to take a closer look w/o shelling out any $$$$... Can anyone post a link to a full version of user manual please?

Thanks

Link to Creator 2009 Manual PDF file

Edited by karri

Thanks. Got it. What is your POV on this version vs 10?

I have not had any of the problems that some others have reported (in any of the versions, 9, 10, or 2009), so I can't really compare the technical problems of one to another. I am also using XP, not Vista.

Having said that, as far as usability, I find it a bit friendlier, just because of the new, improved Home page in 2009. Everything so far works with no problem, and is much the same as 10. I installed it on top of 9 and 10 and didn't have any problems, but like I said, I haven't had technical issues with Roxio products. I may feel differently if I had.

Hopefully, some of the more experienced, technically oriented users can answer your particular question more fully. They may need a little more information, including the specs of the computer on which you want to install 2009.

Good luck :)

Thanks

usually a user wouldn't make a post when something works well. That's why you always see a lot more complains than praises in every forum.

The best way to evaluate a software is to use it. Reading the manual wouldn't help you determine how it would work on your computer.